Here's good news for 2015—EnergyCAP is hiring! We’re looking to fill two important positions on our Implementation Solutions team. This department works with clients to implement EnergyCAP at their organization. EnergyCAP users are great candidates because they’re familiar with the software and have gone through the implementation process already.
While we’re not looking to steal talent from anyone, we realize that sometimes a better fit with a different organization benefits all the parties involved. We also realize that our blog network is part of a much larger network, so please forward this information to friends or colleagues who might be interested! Here are the two job openings:
This position will will Assist team of Project Managers through the installation, setup, data migration, support, and customization phases of EnergyCAP software implementations. The general activities are: system design and integration, problem resolution, technical resource, documentation, and software development life cycle.
- Set up and manipulation of energy related project data
- General assistance to Project Manager for energy data related tasks
- Confers with Project Manager and client to evaluate procedures and processes
- Prepares and evaluates alternative work and data flows
- Documents solutions and processes for external and internal audiences
- Follows standard QA methodologies to validate solutions prior to release
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications with test cases
- Coordinates development of software integration with external contractors
- Documents bugs and enhancement requests related to the EnergyCAP software
This position will manage EnergyCAP software implementation projects through the installation, setup, data migration, and customization phases. The general activities include: strategic planning, problem resolution, product customization, customer relations, project management, documentation, training, and business analysis.
- Identify success criteria and develop a plan to meet them
- Develop and maintain a project schedule (WBS)
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel
- Establish and execute a project communication plan
- Deploy software and design interface customizations based on client specifications
- Prepare project status reports highlighting work completed and work to be done
- Assess project risks and establish mitigation plans
- Provide onsite and online training to the client
- Document workflow and other critical business decisions made throughout the project lifecycle
If you or someone you know might be a good fit, we invite you to learn more about the positions above.
Webinar Recording Available...
Our first Energy Leader Webinar of 2015 has been recorded. EnergyCAP CEO Steve Heinz shares ideas for leaving an energy management legacy. Click the link below to watch the recorded video!