Today’s blog reveals feedback from our post-Catalyst conference survey.
Every year after our annual Catalyst Training for Savings conference, we provide an opportunity for attendees to share perspectives on their Catalyst experience. Congratulations to EnergyCAP client Lou Castelli for winning the survey Amazon Gift Card drawing!
Overall survey feedback was very positive, and client satisfaction was also demonstrated by the numbers:
- 89 percent Agreed Strongly or Agreed that they had achieved their goals for Catalyst this year.
- 93 percent rated the overall training quality as “Excellent” or “Good."
- 58 percent favored extending the conference to three full days.
New at Catalyst this year was a special session called Sector Breakouts. Catalyst participants separated into three groups according to the nature of their business/industry. Breakouts this year included government, education, and "other" clients. This provided attendees with another networking opportunity, as well as the chance to discuss common issues and solutions unique to their sector.
Leaders of Sector Breakouts were highly valued by participants. Ninety-two percent of survey respondents who participated in Sector Breakouts Agreed or Strongly Agreed that their Sector Breakout facilitator was helpful. We will be looking for ways to expand the focused instructional and networking opportunities of Sector Breakouts in future Catalysts!
Ace Place Private Sessions
An increasingly popular Catalyst attraction has been Ace Place. Catalyst participants are offered the opportunity to sign up for 50-minute one-on-one sessions with EnergyCAP implementation or customer service staff, depending on their needs and interests. These focused sessions were very valuable to participants. This year, 94 percent were able to resolve specific issues when consulting with staff in scheduled Ace Place appointments during the conference.
We also received several favorable comments about this year’s keynote speaker, Olympic gold medalist Josh Davis. Respondents said that they liked the personal improvement/personal growth focus of his presentation.
Here is some of what the attendees had to say:
- Thank you for an enjoyable conference. I look forward to transitioning fully to ECO and am very pleased with the direction the software is going.
- I really appreciated the Ace Place sessions - these sessions were the diamonds of the conference as I was able to resolve many questions and concerns that I had personally, as a regular user of EnergyCAP.
- I left the conference with a very high impression of the company and people at EnergyCAP.
- This conference was by far the Best conference I have attended. Learned a lot!
- I appreciated the hospitality and friendliness of all of the staff. I look forward to utilizing the program to more of its full potential.
We also appreciated the occasional rave review like this one:
“I honestly don't see any areas where improvement is needed. I think this was the best overall training I have attended, anywhere, since becoming involved in the energy conservation business. I am grateful for the quality venue, the amazing food, the opportunity to network with others and the outstanding information I can now use to help improve my district's energy program. Again, thank you!”
Thanks again to our valued clients for helping us maintain and improve the Catalyst experience to maximize your EnergyCAP benefits. If you haven't yet been to a Catalyst training, you should consider next year's event. Stay tuned to this blog for more details.