Dr. Eric Woodroof, Ph.D., believes there are additional benefits of energy conservation worth approximately 31% beyond direct dollar savings.
In this ten-minute video, Chris Heinz, VP of Marketing for EnergyCAP, Inc. interviews Dr. Woodroof about these findings, which were published in the journal, Energy Engineering. (You can read the entire article by clicking here.)
The interview covers questions such as:
- What are the additional benefits beyond direct dollar savings?
- How did you calculate the additional benefits?
- Is it difficult for the average organization to achieve 31% of additional value beyond direct energy dollar savings?
- Do you think most organizations think about additional value or are they just thinking of money?
- What is one piece of advice you can give to those interested in energy management?
Watch the video now.
About Eric Woodroof
Dr. Woodroof is a former president of the Association of Energy Engineers and serves on the boards of AEE’s Certified Carbon Reduction Manager program and Certified Energy Manager program. In more than 20 years, he has helped over 400 organizations and governments improve profits with energy-environmental solutions, generating over 100 million dollars in savings. Through his business, Profitable Green Solutions, Dr. Woodroof identifies and develops energy and carbon projects that have high rates of return for clients worldwide including IBM, Pepsi, Ford, Verizon, and Lockheed Martin.